Of Kids' Clothing Week Challenge, that is. I finished one more item. This jacket for Addie:
I'm so motivated now to keep going! I found some wool batting at Marden's and used it to quilt the lining of the jacket.
I think it ended up making it a bit too small. You can see from this photo of the back that it just fits. Bummer.
It's fine for now as long as she wears a pretty tight shirt. The pattern didn't come with seam allowances, and I haven't yet figured out how to add those, so I made the size 5 when I wanted a size 4. I would say I ended up with a small-ish size 3.
I like the look of the quilted lining and the wool seems really warm, so I'm hoping to make a vest next. I really want to start today, but I'm going to try to exercise some self control and either spend some time with my family or get started on my other sewing obligations.
This morning I received a couple of patterns that I ordered from Mani Mina on Etsy, so those are calling me as well.