All your comments on my giveaway post inspired me to create a to do list for myself. I'm excited to be just starting a three day weekend with hardly any plans. I thought I would try to use today to get some stuff accomplished then have the next days to do what I want. I know that's probably how a lot of you operate, but I'm WAY more of a procrastinator.
And just to make it seem more official, I'm sharing my list on my blog. I know it's probably not the most exciting thing to read about - sorry.
- Laundry - all of it - including linens (at least the ones on my bed - not the kids' - I mean I have to be reasonable here).
- Lilacs. I love lilac season, but it's oh so short. We have two pretty big lilac bushes - trees really - so I want to "harvest" some and put them all over the house.
- Target trip - I need a bunch of kind of boring stuff - shampoo, deodorant, a new shower curtain. Maybe I'll go crazy and buy some flip flops.
- Clean my room - and sweep, too. I'm tired of little bits of dirt sticking to my feet when I get in bed. Now the sheets are all gritty from it.
- Clean the bathroom - actually I think I'm going to delegate this one.
- Sweep the hallway - good candidate for delegation, too.
- Organize Addie's clothes - should be pretty easy since every stitch is dirty.
- Finish the hat to go with this raincoat.
- Finish making the gifts I had to give to my mom and sister only halfway done. Then I can finally show them to you, too.
- Clean my Craft Room - actually do that before doing any sewing, so I can enjoy it more.
- Finish making the iPad case I started.
- Organize my Bread Baker's Apprentice Challenge stuff, and figure out what I have left to make.
- Get the giveway goods ready to pack up, so I can swing by the post office on my way in to work on Tuesday.
- Make some stuff to sell on Etsy - and clean up my shop for that matter - it has been seriously neglected.
- Block a lace scarf that I finally finished after two years of knitting it.
- Put in an hour of work work.
Yeah, I know, that's probably too much, but I'd better get back to it. I already did finish the lilac part though. Check it out . . .
I have lilacs in the kitchen